Saturday, November 12, 2005

Working Late

Last night, I worked until mid night. Physically I was quite exhausted, of course, but strangely, I didn't feel too stressed or nervous or unhappy because of such long working hour.

Some strange feeling came into my heart – I am not sure if it's true, but in a way, I felt that Jesus was with me all along, when I was working there. I felt a sense of joy, which I have long lost, from the work that I was doing. I'm pleased that they're coming together, and enjoy the process in working with others to bringing the result.

Is it something I truly feel for in my heart? - though I can't even tell what this “it” really is about. But the work last night reminded me of the time few years back when I was working on the “World Biggest Welcome” project: totally into it, forget about myself, but really to make things happen.

I don't know though if it's something actually from my mind or from my heart. Whether it's something from myself or from God.

Lord, would you please let me know?

No comments: