Tuesday, November 08, 2005

popo meeting today - go, no go?

I had a bit of struggle when sui first asked me to join the meeting today. After all, there is no longer a biz relationship here for me to join this meeting. And that it happened on a Tuesday afternoon a week before a major event that I am responsible for, with lots or things still in the middle of the air, I must say I was more than a bit concerned.

But when I got his call and saw his email, this feeling once again came to my heart. I know full well that the "earthly" me didn't really want to leave my work to go, but then, the "spiritual me" told me to go. I know, God has been here in this project even before Day 1 - He is the one who orchestra it! And for me to experience Him, I need to get to where He is at work and get close to Him.

So I went.

And He has got so much thing for me today. (It's like that, every single time. If I'd just obey Him and follow His instruction, He'd give me things beyond my expectation. Just that, still, I'm really a stubbon animal as I still find it difficult to obey my Lord all the time. And sometime, I really couldn't...)

No comments: