Friday, November 04, 2005

sharing tomorrow and passion searching

Tomorrow, I'll meet with Sui and Gela for some sharing session. Don't know what they have in mind, but I do feel quite strongly about the subject of "passion searching", still.

Why am I here? What should I do? I still don't have answers to such questions. But bit by bit, I just learn more to seek God's view and to follow my heart. e.g. the decision to join the popo meeting next Tue - the only reason I go is because I have seen God's work there. And that, I think, is an invitation from God for me to join His work there.

And Angela's sharing from one of her classes is enlightening: try listen to your heart first, don't worry about if it's your own voice or God's voice, later. But first, try listen to your heart because most of the time, people can't even hear what their own hearts say.

And while I still have no idea what my passion is and what my future path will be like, I have heard my heart saying the following things:

1. that I need to join the popo meeting next week lor
2. that some how, I think I/we'll have something to do with WOMAD, or some other God driven campaign in the market place
3. that I am now at the right place in terms of work, that this is the place God sends me to come.
4. that I like baby
5. that God's joy in my heart and in my life, is an important element and somehow related to my passion searching journey
6. ...

Need to pray more and look out more tomorrow...

No comments: