Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Popo Theatre at BU - 2: from the crowd

I was very touched when I was there for the Popo Theatre tonight. As usual, I used up all the tissues I brought along. I am particularly touched whenever I think about that these are all their real stories. Happy ones, sad ones... these are all stories from their hearts and from their lives. Popo stories that they truly wanna share. I believe many audience have taken that away with them as well.

Just that I heard this line from a girl in the crowd tonight, towards the end of the theatre: "Not this again...!" On stage, another popo artist was sharing his popo story about himself and his family. Yes, "this" again indeed, as so many popo artists share their own stories about their family.

I see it very differently from her. If she was not coming with the expectation to "watch a show". If she came with a heart to "put down oneself, and give others a popo", may be, she'd have seen it differently, too.

Wish her a popo heart.

No comments: