Friday, November 04, 2005

happy day

It's such a happy day today. It has been a long time since I last had a joyful and peaceful working day. And most importantly, I feel that I'm really close to the Lord and that Lord is in my heart most of the day.

Though I had the resolution this morning to seek God's will on EVERYTHING that I do, it turns out easier said than done, again. Though I wasn't able to ask Him on everything, I did feel closer to Him already, simply by having this thought.

And Lord, I am so thankful, so thankful.

Your arrangement for this golf program really amazes me. I was in such deep deep deep trouble earlier this week. And how unsuccessful I was to trust in you when you told me not to worry, and I just kept worrying. But today, even before it got sorted out, I really didn't feel worried about it any more! Don't know why but then suddenly, I am able to trust in you again! And thanks so much, as you have sent so many people to help me and to bless me, including 1 Director, 2 GMs, plus 1 Level D manager. What could I say? Lord, how could I not trust you?

But more important than that is the peace I feel in you, for the whole day. And I could really feel that You were in me and kept my spirit up especially when we had the CCF meeting today. My Lord, it's just so good to be in you. You are so faithful Lord, when we seek you, then you will be found.

Thank you, my Lord.

No comments: