Tuesday, November 22, 2005

AAPA 3 - Passion Searching

Angela also came to help last week. And we had some discussion on passion searching, different roles for us, and God's plan for us, during the conference. It was really great to have her around.

She shared a bit of how she saw things differently now, as in the past she'd try to get the full picture before helping out on any particular bit. Now she tried to learn just to help out the bit that requiring her assistance, and enjoying it.

She also shared a bit on how she saw my role. more on overseeing things, and to get different parties to work on things, but that I myself wouldn't be carrying out any actual work.

I try to reflect on what she shared. I think it's quite true, in the sense that I am really no good in planning or organizing, so I had better not to any "real work". But on the other end, I am good at doing little part of the project. So if you give me a small task I'd be able to do it really well. Just not planning, organizing, or assigning tasks to different people...

My Lord, what is it? What's the passion you have put into me? What's the 命定 you've put into my heart?

I still don't know the answer.Slowly but surely, I think God has placed me in this job of MKT for this journey of passion/ life mission discovery.

No comments: