Tuesday, November 22, 2005

AAPA 2 - In God it's all possible!

God is so amazing. He has shown me some really amazing things thru out AAPA and really, all things are possible in Him!

First it's about numbers. We were so tight with no. that we nearly couldn't find enough seats for all functions. But at the end, God is so amazing that all RSVP added up to the max ceiling we could take, and on the event day with slight no show we could actually take every one in. So amazing. And I have been worrying about them so much before! How stupid! In God, all is possible.

A related but different experience about the golf program. Originally the arrangement was not good, and at that time we had no way to find an alternative solution. I was really nervous at that time. But then I heard from God, no need to worry. I tried not to worry but in vain. As it turned out, God has already arranged for me the right people and right contact and right place and right arrangement. So I really didn't need to worry as God would take care of every thing. Again, it's a matter of faith...

No comments: