Saturday, November 12, 2005

Alpha Camp

We just came back from Alpha Camp. Three chapters were covered today, all about the Holy Spirit.

I wanna thank our Lord and brother Jesse, he has got such annointing for worship. I enjoyed this session so much. This was the first time I sang along in such a different way during worship, really depending on how Holy Spirit has led me. And I felt so strongly, that I was indeed singing a love song to my Lord, to call for him, to seek him, to ask him to fill my life and heal my heart. It was such a sweet experience.

Later into the night, Queenie asked those who wanted to have the annointing of praying in tongue to come forward. And the prayer team then prayed for them. Some of them also experienced the touch of Holy Spirit.

I was so touched. At those moments I felt such an intense feeling of joy - I think God has let me experienced a bit of the joy He has in His heart, when He saw us coming to Him, coming to know Him more, coming to look for Him.

I pray to our Lord feverishly - I wanted so much to stay in Your presence, just like that, all the time. I pray to be close to Your heart, always. I pray to be involved in Your great plan of salvation, so I can share Your joy when Your beloved children returning to You and getting to know more of You and to experience more of You.

Priase our Lord.

No comments: