Monday, November 14, 2005

misc on 14NOV

- prayer healing works really well! praise our lord! glory to Him! my cough got much much better now.

- message I got from surmon today: need to wait. God has His own timing. May seem long and irrelevant to us. But it's best in Him.

- sometime I think: is sui too "heart hurry"? may be timing is not right yet.

- really enjoy the work today, though really a lot. especially the visit to Y space, really felt God was with me.

- I am particularly thankful for God letting me know what's wrong and what can be improved in the performance - u know I really don't know how to comment if it's from myself!

- But also thank God I see another gift He has given me, i.e. not only joy, but I am really excited and get interested in others' life and others' passion. and that this passion in my heart is so easily being expressed so others around me can feel that I'm truly excited and intersted in what they do. so I can connect with others quite easily. think it's a really great gift from God.

1 comment:

xxx said...

yeah, definitely the 真誠, generous joy and the 滿足的心 are just some of the gifts that you have, and people can truly feel it too.