Tuesday, November 22, 2005

AAPA 4 - Wes's Dad

It's a really amazing news from Wesley that Dad started to practice eating on Thur and he was now much more awake and willing to talk now! Praise our Lord! It definitely is a good news.

But also, more importantly, it reminded me of what sui shared last time: if what my 天職 is not to take care of Dad's recovery any further, what would I do? If it's the 天職 of someone else, what would I think? An even more challenging one: if it's really someone else's 天職 , and that someone is not performing, what would I do? Would I step in to take the role up to my shoulders? Or I really follow what God has called me to do, and leave Dad in the "good(?)" hands of the "appointed" person?

Those are difficult questions I still am quite unable to answer. But this major recovery of Dad taking place in this most busy week for me, I think there is something to prompt my thought. May be, afterall, the best thing would really happen when we just follow Jesus and follow our heart on what God calls us to do...

No comments: