Thursday, November 24, 2005

Prayer this morning

This morning, I started to do something which I haven't done for quite a while: to pray for Wesley.

Remember the book he mentioned in his blog before? Power of a Praying Husband. I have finished the other book by the same author "Power of a Praying Wife" before I bought that book for him. And today, I picked it up once again and started to pray for Wesley again.

Gela just shared about it in her blog few days ago: love is not a feeling or emotion or state of mind. Love is something we can do and put into action. And prayer is the first action, both for my love for God and my love for Wesley.

And it was such a great experience. Thank you Lord. You answered my prayer right away, when I was just crying for you last night. It is just so wonderful to get quiet, to pray, and to spend time with God. God does change our heart thru the process, and He rekindles my heart with love.

Thank you Lord.

No comments: