Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Conversation with Wesley

Wesley and I had a conversation last night.

He was not pleased after reading the my blog last night, about the piece on my father-in-law.

It's not that he was upset or what. He couldn't say it clearly either. Just that he didn't feel right/ good, after reading it.

The same feeling that I have, since this conversation we had.

I didn't have an answer when he asked if I had prayed for a "united heart" for our family.
I didn't have an answer when he asked if I had been praying for him.
I didn't have an answer when he asked if I had taken a look at the lyric which he shared with me on Sat, a new song that really moved him.

I think something is wrong. And I think, when my relationship with God is not right, it affects my relationship with other people, too. Now that my relationship with God has improved a bit from the down down time a few weeks ago, but it's still not back to the "sweet sweet smile" stage. And this, I think, also affects how I can love others, in particular, to love Wesley.

Lord, please help me. I wanna love you more and I wanna love Wesley more. My Lord. Please teach me. Please enlighten me. Please take away any sin or any other thing in my heart that is blocking me from experiencing You and from responding to You. My Lord. Pls help me. I can't do it on my own...

No comments: