Tuesday, November 22, 2005

AAPA 1 - So much Love

AAPA - Association of Asia Pacific Airlines, just finished its annual meeting in HKG. I'm so glad it's finally done! But I must say I miss it too, with all the wonders and all the love I have felt during the process. There are lots to write about.

And the first and most important thing is, I have felt so much love thru out the process. I guess that's the reason why I feel Jesus is close by when I was preparing the whole thing.

I felt the love from the MKT team, when so many of them so eager to come help. With the repeated call from Caroline and the leave taken by her husband. With the repeated call from Eddie. The same with Mandy. The complaint from Julie when she's back from holiday, complaining that she's being left out... every one. And they don't mind come in early or stay till late. And they never say tired or gotta go. In particular Anna and Helen who has been around like every day! And the really early morning for Kevin and Eddie for the golf day. I'm so really moved.

The same with the CCD colleagues, too. It's really great that we work like a team, from Elsa to Carina to other colleagues in CCD. You can really feel the team spirit there.

The same is also true with the other parties we worked with. From martyn and colin and mandy and victor, to claudia or michelle. they're just great people and I really enjoy working with them.

But even really unrelated people, like William and Albert, I am still very thankful and grateful for their help extended for the golf event on Sat.

Am I too naive? To assume the best of others as they help out? May be. But why not. I am so happy to believe that we are all created by God to wanna be good and do good. Sometime we may be weak, but no one is born wicked. I'd rather assume the best of people rather than second guessing all the time. So tiring for own self. I enjoy so much being around them and working with them. There is really love around.

No comments: