Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Weekly Prayer (5 - part 2)

Hello my Lord,

Can't believe it it's already 3rd month of the year already! Thanks so much for such a great start of the year in the past 2 months. I know you have an exciting plan for us this year and it will only get better as we move on. Thanks my Lord.

It's so good to have this extra session with you today - really the quiet time from yesterday afternoon was just half of what we usually do! So it's only fair that we make it up now - and more importantly, I wanna pray and chat with you!

I wanna pray for CX and CCF today but before that, I really wanna thank you.

Thank you for the Cleansing Stream classes and the good book of "Battlefield of the Mind". I've got so much out of it and most importantly, the course (mainly its homework) and the book has brought me so close to you, every day, every moment! Lord and it's such sweet sweet sweet and fulfilling experience that nothing can be compared with. Lord, I truly miss you, you know, when I can't concentrate or can't have a "proper" quiet time with you. I think the Sunday morning feeling is quite peculiar but even now as I am making this prayer, I can feel the yawning from my spirit and soul for you. Thank you Lord. Really, only with you that life is true life; without you in life it's really not life at all.

And apart from your presence and the close relationship we have established thru the course, I really wanna thank you for your enlightening in me. Lord, it's not easy for a person like me to discover how unforgiving I am - for such little things, for so long, and so difficult to discover and such grudges were just hiding from me because they don't carry any strong emotion or hatred. Just simply, plainly, unforgiving and didn't let go and didn't choose to love that person again. Lord, it's only possible in you for me to discover and to bring these to you and to finally decide to let go of all these and while I forgive, I am also forgiven and be freed in you. Thank you, Lord. Thanks so much.

And this one is also so great. This teaching on a "passive heart". Again it's something which I usually won't associate with myself at all! But then in light of Holy Spirit I can now see clearly how this has been my approach and escape from tasks I don't wanna do at work! And how this has been the root cause of all the stress and burden and self accusation and condemnation that I have been experiencing! But now, Lord, in you, I know I can overcome this. You make me to succeed and to enjoy life and enjoy my work for you at this job this position as you put me here. Lord, your intention is for me to "make it" instead of "not making it". And I'll do just that, Lord. In me not possible, but in you, all things are possible.

And thanks so much for your blessing as when I have decided to overcome it yesterday and decided to really work on it today, you have blessed me with a great morning for work progress and my concentration and to control the negative thought and fear in me. Lord, with you I know I can win this battle in my mind. Not just this battle, but this war for lives and spirits and souls for many more people around the world as well.

Lord, and here I am, praying for CCF.

We will have the next core team meeting this FRI. I know there are things that I suppose to prepare and type up before the meeting. Please guide me in your way so I am clear what role you want me to play and what responsibilities I should take. And once I hear you, that I will follow your will and do so obediently. Please help me to guide against lazy spirit. But let me be a responsible servant who takes good care of whatever you have entrusted to her and make things prosper in you.

Lord, I also pray for you for the possible Alpha Course or other non-believers cell group in CCF. You're so wonderful that after my last prayer (prayer 3?) you answered me right away with an email from this new colleague joining CCF and CX, that he's pleased to see Alpha Course being run here! Yes Lord, indeed, we need to move on on this. And I'll take this up. Please guide my way going forward and whenever I go before you or go astray from your way, please bring me back.

And Lord I wanna pray for CX as well.

It's quite encouraging to read about this Marketplace submit in NYC in Apr this year. It's encouraging to see that God you have been doing so much wonder if the marketplace - and for a place like NYC! so similar to HK. Lord, please reveal your will to me so I know if you wanna send me to attend the summit. I know I wanna go a bit - not sure if it's my own thinking or from you? It does get stronger! Lord, if you would allow please give me some signs or indication so I'd know for sure if it's my own flesh telling me or from you indeed.

Lord, but beside the NYC summit I really wanna pray for CX. Lord, to make it like the other companies you have been using in other places around the world. To make it the leader, the pioneer as it always "claims" to be, as a marketplace transformer in you. Lord, you have so much blessing for CX, thanks so much, Lord. And with our worship and prayer and intercession, we hope to continue to see changes in this place so that ultimately, it will fully be your tool, and a company which operate as per your value system!

Lord, please bless CX. And as discussed with Brian yesterday, please bless the work of your people so whatever we do, we do them successfully and smoothly and to give glory and praise to your name. SO that people will know and can see for themselves how much God you wanna bless us. And how your way is THE way to really bring victory, long lasting value, and the only way to life instead of death.

Lord, you are light and you are live. You are wisdom and you are the way, the words. Lord, Thank you, and please continue to lead my way.

Love you, Lord.

In name of Jesus Christ I pray, amen.

No comments: