Saturday, March 18, 2006

Weekly Prayer (10)

Pray and Think first:

1. Helen
- bless ber
- find her place in you, Lord
- not to be distrated by other things thta you have not planned for her to do
- to be our leader, lead us to the right direction, lead us to you Lord

2. Alpha in CX
- your will or my will?
- got this msg from you several time: it's from You
- blessing
- prepare workers: I really need 同工 on this
- prepare the non believers: prepare their hearts to come an djoin

3. overall direction for SIC
- the role of SIC in your kingdom Lord, to pray, to worship, and missionary
- lord, help our pastors and leaders in our church to see it clearly and to stick with the vision you've given us.
- help SIC to really be what you have intended she to be

4. VIS/ VIC
- blesss and protect them, give them a clean and clear heart so they can hear you clearly.
- let no judgement or pride steal the way into their heart
- let there be love, unity, and 彼此順服 not only among the bros sis there but also with SIC too
- Lord, lead them and use them, for your army.

===========

Good morning my Lord.

It seemed to me didn't work too well - this new flow of prayer time in you. I think I'll revert to the format that we've been using, i.e. type everything down!

Lord, you are the one to be praised. You are the lord Almighty and you are worthy for all praise. For you are GREAT! For you are REALLY GREAT! It's only in your truth and in your light and in your love, that we find real life. That only in you it's possible to have such joy and peace in life. Lord, for that I thank you again. Because if it's not for your love to us and that Jesus has died for our sin, we could never enjoy this intimacy, this true life, in you. Thank you Lord.

Lord, today I especially fill for prayer for Helen, SIC, as well as the VIS/VIC team. Lord, there are so many things taking place. And I can see all those conflecting points. Lord, but I believe you are to do new things. Lord, you will do new things! And so I thing, though it's a bit tough and friction in the beginning, God you know everthing and if's already in your hand whether and how it will work and go forward. For that I thank you.

Lord, I pray for Helen so that she will continued be blessed by you. Lord, I pray to you that Helen is clear and stick with what you've put into her heart:L how she felt for prayer or intercession and how she is also tasked to 重修毀壞的祭壇 thru prayer and intercession. Lord, let her hold on to the vision you've given her tightly. Lord, let her see that for those tasks that she feels she needs to take care of or she has to do, but not necessarily related to the vision you showed her, let her know that you have already prepared and that they'll be taken care of accordingly, if and when she's ready to let you do it. Lord, let her hear you clearly so she can be our leader, to lead us closer and closer to you. Let the thoughts that're not from you depart from her, either from her flesh or the wicked one. Lord, fill her, fill her with your love, and fill her with your vision. so not only us in SIC will be blessed but also your whole kingdom.

Lord, associated iwth this is the prayer for the whole church and other pastors and leaders in our church. Lord, let us humble ourselves in front of you, to seek you and you alone. Lord, let SIC be what you have intended her to be. Lord, help us to hold tight to the vision you have given us - to be a church of prayer and intercession and worship and missionary.

Lord, I am not wise and I don't know the answer. On one hand I can see the importance of your truth in bible and the importance of teaching it or studying it - you know how truly I enjoy knowing your Word better! But then, I also don't know if the way it's now done in SIC is the right way for us or for the new joiners, or if it's the way you want. And I also don't know how wl the plan in VIS or from Keung or for the popo-ers will work out. Lord, I know I won't know so I pray to you. Lord, let that be your will but not my will. Lord, let your Kingdom comes and your Will be done. Lord, I pray to you to give each of us a humble and obedient heart, and open ears so we can hear you clearly. Lord, please guide us and show us and walk with us the path that you've set for us. As usualy, Lord, pls walk by us, step by step. Let there be no judgement or anger or pride or self-rightous. But to let us move on in love, and unity in you, and to humble ourselves and with obedience to you and to one another too.

Lord, Finally may I pray for the Alpha COurse for CX. Lord, I am once again puzzled because I think it should be a team work, instead of just me rushing along. But Lord, thanks for reminding me that indeed, indeed, you've told me several times already that it needs to take place, and, 莊稼熟了. Lord, and you've actually reassured me and with Mary and that we can and should start, even if some onthers didn't know or didn't decide to move on with it.

Lord, as such, I ask for your double and triple protection, leadership, and blesssing to this course. Lord, please give strength and wisdom to me and Mary as we start preparing for the course. Please send more workers to the field to collect your harvest. Lord, please also bless Eva so she can be part of it. And any other workers, Lord, that you've already asked them, please soften their hearts and let them see how big a blessing it can be for themselves, Lord you always give in this way. Lord, bring some more workers to us, especially male workers to lead the group.

Lord, please protect the preparation work going forward. The training. And the workers, and the hearts of potential joiners. Lord, please start your great work in their heart and attract them. Lord, let us continue to do 鬆土 work in others' life so that when the course starts, they'd be interested to join and to know more about you and ultimately, not only believe in you but also follow you as 門徒

Lord, thanks a lot. It's always, always so good to have such quiet time in you. Lord, I may not have the spiritual gift of intercession but let me still, put in my little bit. So I can be part of the team and the plan to lift up our bros and sis, to lift up our church, and to God your great plan in salvation to all. Lord, thanks for letting me join you in prayer.

In name of Jesus Christ I prayed. Amen.

No comments: