Saturday, March 04, 2006

Weekly Prayer (6)

Good morning my Lord.

Thank you for such a great morning. I see you in this blog, I see you in this brother's life. And it's so good to know, there are so many of us, though we don't know each other and we've never met, but in you we are all so close together and are all connected in you. Thank you Lord.

Lord, may I first give thanks and give praise to you. There are just so many things I wanna pray about and thank you for, my Lord! Your blessings and supply are plentiful.

Lord I thank you for the great meeting we had with CCF core team yesterday. Lord, your presence was felt and your leadership was clear. I'm so glad you move things forward Lord. Please continue to lead us and guide us and protect us so we can serve you in unity.

Lord, I also thank you for bringing Mary the same vision for the alpha course at CX. Lord, No matter what, if this is what you told me to do I'll go for it. Lord, please continue to lead the way and prepare the path for us.

Lord, I also thank you for the precious learning from you. Lord, I learned how wonderful it is for us brothers and sisters to work as a team. How wonderful the different spiritual gifts you have given us to work together, to serve you in the best way. Lord, it's simply wonderful! When I tried to do too much (like taking minutes for our CCF mtg), I then actually got into the way and slowed things down. Lord, but you've prepared right person for the right task so this time it works just perfect! So Lord I don't worry at all for the future music players for our worship sessions. Lord, once and again you have shown us that you'll supply. And I'll just pray to you to supply and prepare for us. Because I know you like us to continue worship and pray to you in CX, with our colleagues and brothers and sisters there, so that I believe in you and that you'll provide us with all we need. Thank you Lord.

And I wanna thank you for the very late night work last night. Lord, thanks for being with me. Thanks for teaching me how to love the way your love, instead of loving people in my own way. Thanks for reminding me. If Holy Spirit was not with me last night I think I would have approved the artwork much earlier on, trying to love people on earthly way so they can go back to sleep earlier. But Lord, I then learned that it was not the way you wanted me to go! Not loving people on earthly way. Not pleasing people in the way they'd love to be treated. But rather, my Lord, to love others the way you love. To really take things you have entrusted in our hands seriously. Lord, I'm serving YOU! I'm serving YOU in all these I'm working with! It's one thing if I can't tell if anything better can be done; but if I know it can be done better but not doing it simply because I try to "love" the other party by alleviating their workload, it doesn't sound right! Lord, your love includes what's right and what's wrong. And let me continue to learn it from you, and keep my heart close to you so that I'll always be alert as of what I should do or should not do.

Lord, and may I pray for SIC our church. Lord, apart from teaching me how to "一手做工一手拿兵器", "腰間佩刀" to work with you, I also pray the same for our brothers and sisters. Lord, please attract them with your fragrance so that they'll have regular quiet time in you and regular bible reading time, as your word is life and light and truth. Lord, I know life is busy in HK and we need to win our battle in our mind to do so. Please give them strength and let them know the importance of their mind and raise their alertness so we can all win this battle and grow and be strong and be close to you. Lord, let us really get close to you so we will all walk in your spirit and be obedient to what you tell us. Lord, I pray for this extreme blessing for the brothers and sisters in SIC.

Lord, may I also pray to you to build and develop 門徒 in our church, through different courses and classes. Lord, please give wisdom to Queenie as she's responsible for many of the beginner courses for SIC. Lord, please give the anointing of teaching to Pastor Joseph for he also teaches a number of those classes. Lord, please give wisdom and the vision and good strategy and tactics to all our 教牧同工 so they know how to take care of your sheep and to guide them and to develop them and to equip them. Lord, I also pray to you for Helen for she's responsible for the Cleansing Stream course. Please continue to give her strength and guide her way and protect her and the whole team working on the course. Please also protect Yuet Sheung and heal her, lord, for her lungs and cough and respiratory problem. Lord, I know you love her and she's faithful to you. Lord, please hear her prayer and reveal your will to her and to heal her so she can be back on track to serve you wholeheartedly. Last but not least, Lord, may I pray for the "course development" at the "Vision ministry". Lord, this is a group of people with your great blessings. Lord, this is a group of people who you have used. Lord, this is the group of people who go after your own heart. Please continue to reveal your plan to them and to guide them along the way. As we gather and try to develop such a "course" Lord, please be with us and fill every one of us so we walk in spirit in you. Lord, please prepare the way for us. And please at the same time give the same vision to our 教牧同工 at SIC so we can have their spiritual support and protection and coverage, and that inside and outside "the wall of a church" we can all do great work for you.

Thank you Lord. Thank you. It's always great to have prayer time in you. Please also bless my work today and bless the meeting with Johnny. Pray to you to continue doing great work in his heart, in his life. And give me wisdom so that I can adjust my life to meet with your plan, and to bring more people back to you.

Thank you Lord.

In name of Jesus Christ, amen.

1 comment:

O Jei Jei said...

Hi Grace, I can see the Lord is truly working in you. That's just great and I am sure your prayer will ne answered!