Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Weekly Prayer (9)

Lord my dear Lord,

Thank you so much, my lord, for a great quiet time in you this morning. Lord, it's just sooooooooooo important to have good quiet time in you, Lord. I really really enjoy it.

My dear Holy Spirit, thanks for being here, thanks for being with me, and in my heart. It's so sweet to have you around. It's so great to fill your presence. Oh Holy Spirit, please continue to fill me and fill my day. Please continue to encourage me and protect my steps in you.

My Lord, you are so faithful and you always, always answer our prayer if we pray in faith. Lord, thank you. Thank you.

Lord, and it's such blessing from the Cleansing Stream course and material. Even by reading thru the material again this morning, I once again feel my spirit is lifted up and once again being brought close to you. It's just such good reminder on how we can continue to walk in the spirit, and to commit our lives fully to you.

1. APR 6
Lord, I pray to you for the evangelical event which CCF has planned for 6APR. Lord, please help lead us to make preparation and arrangement for it. Please guide our steps and our ways. Lord, please also anoint Stephen and Mori who will come speak that day. Lord, anoint them so they will speak with your wisdom, with your message, not to their will but to your will. Lord, please also encourage our brothers and sisters to bring new friends that day. Lord, please encourage us all to pray for the event. Please also prepare the hearts of those who will be invited. Lord, please prepare their hearts so they will say yes, keep their promise, and come with an open mind, and to accept Jesus Christ. Lord, in particular I would like to pray for my friends here, hope they can come on the day: Ian, Anthony, John, Winnie, Jimmy, Louise, Mimi, Elise, Helen, Anna, Manual, Tommy Kwok, Wilson Kwan, Sonia, Mellissa, Susan Liao, Caroline, Frank. Lord, I also pray for these brothers and sisters and hope that not only themselves would come, but also bringing others: May, Teresa, Brian, Michael, Eddie, Tommy Tham, Jeff, Louise, May, Eva. Lord, please anoint us all with your fire in spirit, so we are all geared up to serve you and spread the gospel.

2. CCF Sharing session
Lord, please help me to fight against the lazy heart and/or the passive heart. I have taken up the responsibility so I need to do it. Lord please give me strength and let me have good self discipline to do so, to serve you. Lord, please help me with my very bad habit. I think, I am actually confident that in you, I can win this battle! In you I can change and become a better person, closer to what JC would be when he was in town.

3. My job
Lord, I'd also like to pray for my job and the work involved. Especially the 60th stuff. Lord, I know you love me and you care for me and you provide for me. There will never be a task which you have entrusted to us is too big for us to do - you will give us the required ability accordingly! So Lord, may I come in front of you and ask for the wisdom and good ears, so I can hear you clearly and only to do those what you've asked me to do - and when I'm not doing that particular thing which you've asked about, I will be reminded by HS to follow your voice and to be obedient.

4. MKT
Overall protection for MKT, too, Lord. Please cover us all, all staff at CX MKT, plus CPLP, PR, and also ME team. every body is working very very hard recently, please protect us all in you. Lord, please bless the works done by CX MKT so that it will be blessings to people around. I pray for JB and Charlie and Celine, Lord, please bless them and give them guidance so CX as a whole can be pleasing to you.

5. Senior Management
The same for them too, my Lord. May I pray for PC, Tony, new chairman, other directors, and all the GMs. Lord, please give them wisdom and a submissive heart (think it's more difficult!). Let them see how important to have you in life - YOU ARE LIFE! Lord, I do hope that they can be blessed so that they'll believe in Christ and so they can start changing this company, this marketplace, this city, this world, as well.

6. Class tonight
Apart from CX I'd also like to pray for SIC. Lord, may we hold your name up high for our class at SIC tonight. Lord, please protect the foot steps of all team members and the 3 pastors, so we will all arrive safely, on time, and in good shape. Lord, please give wisdom to Pastor Mok so his teaching is not just "his" teaching on your words, but you, Lord, you indeed teach us thru him.

7. Alpha at CX
Forgot to pray about this one, Lord. Lord, pray to you that your will be done and what you plan to happen, will happen. Lord, please continue to lead the way on this, and how we may prepare for it. Please prepare the hearts of all of us who feel a burden for this course. Please also prepare the hearts of those potential members who'll sign up for the alpha course. Lord, you've shown us how wonderfully you have made use of this tool. Let us adjust our life in response to your calling to see this great blessing falls on to CX, too.

8. This Sunday worship
Lord, thank you for bringing Sherine and B and Yee and may be Cheung Lui as well to Sunday service at SIC this week. Lord, may you prepare their hearts accordingly. Lord, really, we come together to worship you, to sing praise to you, to give thanks to you. Lord, for there are tones and tones of wonderful things you've done in our lives. Lord, may my dear friends and sisters would experience that as well. Lord, may Yee believe in you soon. May those sisters who haven't found the "right church" for themselves find one soon, for you have desired us to get together as Christ's body in the church. We, alone, self reliant, is not what you have wanted us to do. Lord, give s wisdom to understand it also.

9. Groups in CCF
And it leads to another prayer for CCF, too. Lord, we'll start this semi-group structure soon. Lord, please lead us and guide our steps accordingly. Is it what you want us to do? Lord, is it the way to go? You have better idea than us all on how to further grow CCF or what we should do to match with your plan! Lord, please help us all in the core team be alert to your voice, be aware of your will - not our will but yours. Lord, help us to hear clearly so that we won't go astray.

10 Individuals
Lord may I pray for the following individuals, too.

Wesley - to protect him. Lord, so that he won't get lost in LOST! Lord, I've been long-winded enough and I think I've said all I ought to say already (may be too much, already). Lord, may I just come to you in prayer to protect him and Holy Spirit to remind him when it's really too much or if there's any danger, spiritually. Lord, please protect Wesley so he won't be tempted by "眼 目 的 情 慾 " but know that he really needs to love you first but not to love things from this world. But I know he'll be safe in you, Lord. Thank you. And please continue to bless his work and his hands so that all things he has done will be blessings to others.

Alice Lee - Lord, I don't know how things are going at her end. But please, Lord, help her to see the anger that's still in her. Please help her to see the bitterness that's still in her. Please help her to see the hurt that's still in her. Lord, please help her to see those and let go. Yes you have asked us to re conciliate before coming to your altar. Help her to do so, Lord. Yes it may hurt but you'll heal us. Please heal her, Lord. She's your beloved daughter and you want her back, deeply. Let her enjoy the freedom in you with just love, no more hatred or hurt or anger or bitterness.

Yuet Sheung - Lord, I know you'll heal her and you have already healed her a lot. Please continue to take her into your wings and your shield. Please heal her not only physically but deep down inside. There are great things you have planned for her to do, Lord. Let her see how precious and wonderful she is in your eyes.
Ah Shun & Cecilia - Lord, it's just wonderful! what can I say?! Your plan is just perfect. I pray to you that they will enjoy walking in you, TOGETHER, as much or even more so than what Wesley and I have enjoyed.

Thank you Lord. It's good to pray for others and it's good to have such prayer time in you. To give thanks and to sing praise to you.

Hallelujah to my Lord!

In name of Jesus Christ I pray, amen.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lost in Lost ... hahaha

let's pray together lorr ... ^_^

& yeah, HE will protect.

sui sui