Monday, March 13, 2006

Weekly Prayer (8 - part 2)

Dear Lord,

Here I am again - so sorry that I didn't completed the 1 hour prayer last Sat. I have only finished about 15 min when I was called out for lunch. Lord, sorry about that. I know there should be no excuse and that I do need to take this appointment with you seriously - not to "airplane", not to be missed, not to be late. Just like what I'd do with any friend or person that I treasure meeting. Lord, I will make better arrangement from now on. In you I have determined. Please help me to do so.

Lord, I so need you today! I know we need to walk in your spirit every day and every step. Just that some time, it feels more needed than other times.

Lord, I feel really stressed and nervous from work. My heart is trembling, my lord. Please help me! You are my Lord, you are my saviour. You are my 避難所, you are my 山寨. Lord, you are the one I depend on. I can come to you for help. You are the one I look up to. Lord, you are the one who comforts my heart.

My dear Holy Spirit. Please fill me. Please comfort my heart when it's in fear. Holy Spirit, please fill me. Please give me wisdom and guide my path as I am finding my way forward.

When looking into you I have strength. When looking and relying upon you I get peace and strength.

Lord, I put everything in your hand. Lord, I put the Rugby things in your hand and I put the 60th things in your hand. By me alone really cannot do, my Lord. Please help me. But with you in me I can do it - or you have prepared someone else to do it? Lord, just let me get quiet and get rest in front of you. Let me hear your voice and wait for you. You said


你們得救在乎歸回安息;你們得力在乎平靜安穩 (賽 30:15)
Lord, and I wait for you. Lord, only in you that I can get peace and get strength and get saved.

Lord, thank you. It's much better after praying to you. Your Word is the truth, and is life and is light. Lord, please fill my heart and mind and soul with your words.

Lord, may I also pray for SIC again before I go today.

Apart from Helen, Lord, please continue to heal and protect Yuet Sheung. You are worthy of all praises and you are most faithful as we have seen how you have already healed her and she now feels much better. Lord, please continue your good work in her life, not only physically but also emotionally and spiritually, so that she's ready and free to do what bigger plan you have for her. Know that she'll go take another chest X-ray again soon, Lord please give your blessings to her so it will be good result.

Lord, may I also pray for Pastor Mok. Lord, as he leads SIC he is most prominent and prompt for attack from the wicked one. Lord, please protect him and with JC's precious blood, please cover him. Lord, please give him wisdom to lead the church. Please give him good ears and a quiet heart so he hears your voice clearly when leading the church. Please also give him a gentle heart and a controlled tongue, so he can work with others in the SIC team in harmony and in love. Lord, please also protect and pour out your blessings for his family, too.

Lord, understand site for the day camp for the Cleansing Stream course is already found. Please guide and protect the preparation work for the retreat camp. Lord, please also protect and prepare us - all group members, group leaders, church leaders, helpers... every one, to prepare our hearts for God you will do great work there at the retreat camp. Lord, prepare me, so I can be ready for you to work on, and that I can be renewed and more and more, to walk in you. More and more.

Lord, may I thus pray for KY our group leader. To protect her health and work. Lord I also pray for other team members in Group 3: Winnie, Irene, Lydia, Joyce, Priscilla. Lord, pray that we'll all continue to follow the course, do homework so as to get closer to you, get clear up ourselves, so as to be really healed and freed and renewed in you.

Lord, last but not least I praise you for the wonderful set up you've orchestrated at Vision Creations. Your wisdom is high above ours, and whom on earth can be your counsel? Lord, we can just be amazed and praise the wonderful thing you have done. May your name be praised and your kingdom come. Lord, may we be part of the plan to bring it true.

Lord, thank you. Thank you. Thank you. You are to be praised and you are to be worshiped. Hallelujah.

In name of Jesus Christ I pray, amen.



No comments: