Monday, March 27, 2006

As Wesley's Assistant

Another thing Lord has revealed to me that I need to repent and pray about, is for me to be Wesley's assistant.

Yes we have been always saying how Wesley is the head of the household and the head for me. But I don't think I have taken this thought deep deep down into myself and to honour Wesley as such.

My Lord has revealed it to me. Thru the prayer from the sisters yesterday during our Sunday school, and also this morning. Yes I may be more outspoken and talk more, but still, Wesley is the head and the leader. Just like Aaron to assist Moses, I am to assist Wesley in whatever God has assigned us to do.

It's so great. Thank you Lord, thanks for revealing this truth to me. Although I still don't know how it will work, I pray to you that I will obey and pray to you to reveal your will to both of us. Lord, what I have felt for so far is the ministry at marketplace, while Wesley feels very strongly the role you have given him in the family, as the head. And also how important family is in your kingdom.

Lord, I don't know how these two areas be connected, but I know you know and it's all in your hand. Lord, please let us know when it's the good timing. Lord, let us know how we can serve you together, as one body. Lord, let me truly be submissive to Wesley and be supportive as THE assistant you have prepared for him. Let me assist him in our family. Let me assist him in whatever way or task you will send him. Lord, let me find that particular position in your kingdom that is to be his “rib”.

Lord, in you are wonderful wonderful plans for us. Please reveal to us where that right spot is for us in your plan, together, as one body.

Lord, help me to have a submissive and obedient heart. So that I will truly respond to Wesley so – no more “gi-li-gu-lu” at the back or in my heart. No more disagreement deep down. But all things, for all things, as He leads me and the family in your way, let me be submissive and supportive. Lord, and when there is doubt, let me pray and pray and pray for him so that he will remain in your way. So that he can lead the whole family in the right way in you. Lord, you are the God for our family. You are the head of our head. Lord, in you I put our whole family, in you I put Wesley. Thank you Lord. Thank you.
Lord, thank you so much. I feel your spirit so strongly, that you do appreciate this prayer. That you'll have lots and lots of blessings for us for the family as I choose to obey to you to see my role clearly as Wesley's assistant and to be submissive to whichever way you show me. Lord, yes it opens the door for your blessings, to me, but not just to me, but also to Wesley, our family, but also to many others, many others. And you said it's the way it should be! That the man to be the head of the family. It is THE WAY it SHOULD BE from the first place! Yes, it's just going back to your order, Lord. The order that you've set long, long time ago.

Going back, to continue to pray for what God wants us to do in this area, how we can work for Him in this area, how we can be others' blessings. To continue to pray, to pray for young couples around us, to pray for new families around us. To pray for Joe and Pauline, to pray for shun and cecil. To continue to pray to our Lord for a clear way on what we need to do for these people. For what His will is for us to do. In the mean time, continue to pray and pray and pray for them.

To share with them: how two people love in our Lord? How to be husband and wife in our Lord? How to have Jesus as the Lord of our family? How to have the husband as the head? How a man should shoulder that responsibility? How the wife to be submissive and supportive to him? How to be one body in Him? What's so special of becoing husband and wife in our Lord?

Yes Lord, you have put this ζ„Ÿε‹• in my heart too. Family. Family in you. Family.

Thank you Lord. When we obey and get quiet in front of you, you will definitely reveal your will to us. Family. Thank you Lord.

How to do? What to do? Lord, we'll pray about it. Pray more about it so we can understand. Please reveal your will to us. So we can follow. Lord, we'll pray more and we'll pray more about it.

No comments: