Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Weekly Prayer (7)

Dear my Lord,

Dear my lord. Dear my lord. dear my lord. My Lord, I cry for you from bottom of my heart. Lord, I long for your presence. Lord, you are my 避難所 - whenever I feel fear and nervous and stressed and nervous, you're there to comfort me. Lord, I come to you,because you said we'll gain strength again when we wait for you. Because you said you know all our needs and we only need to first seek your kingdom and your righteousness. Lord, I come to you to lay in front of you to worship you. Lord, you and you alone in this world is my saviour and you and you alone can give me true peace and true joy in my heart.

Lord thank you! Because the best thing to do is to keep our focus on you. Is to look at you, the wonder you've done in the world. The wonders you have' doing in our lives. Lord, you are indeed praise worthy. You are faithful and loving. And you never change, you never quit. You are always there for us. Lord, thank you. And you are a God of love and mercy, but at the same time you are a God of righteousness.

Lord, I pray for Winnie. Thanks again for the good sharing and good time together with her yesterday. Lord, Iord thank you for giving me the chance to share with her once again, what's the key fact about believing in you. Lord, please work in her heart so she can accept you and know you. Lord, Jesus, in your name I break all the lies or bondage that Satan has placed into Winnie's mind and heart. Lord, in your name I take all those rubbish out but put into her heart only your words of truth, your words of wisdom. Lord, let her know and feel your love, and please bless her and let her make a right decision.

Lord, I also thank you again for all the opportunity for me to get to know all these other people from work. And giving me the chance to share with them what a different outlook for life and work can me. Lord, please continue to give me strength so your joy is in me. So your love and joy can fill me and overflow from me to people around me. Lord, let me renew myself and my mind in you so people can tell that I'm a different person, so they'll give praise to you Lord our God.

Lord, I pray for SIC. I pray that you raise up more brothers and sisters and anoint more of us so we can serve you more, serve you better. But more importantly, get closer to you and build a stronger relationship with you. That's the single most important thing! As you said, you are the vine and we are the branches, if not connected to you we can do nothing. So for us to be able to do anything, my Lord, let us stay close keep connected and get strong as your branch.

Lord, I pray to you for Carol. Lord, I praise you and thank you for using her, anointing her. She's faithful to you, Lord. She's faithful to serve you. She's hungry for you her heart is hungry for you, Lord. She wants more of you, more of you in her life. Lord, please continue to use her, please continue to bless her, please continue to encourage her so she'll continue to search you, with this fire from you burning in her heart.

Lord, I also pray to you for Yuet Sheung. Lord, I know you'll heal her. I just know, and you said so, already. But I pray to you that you also comfort her, too, Lord. I feel this sadness in my heart for her. As Carol said, it's the 委屈 in her heart that I feel. So sad, so heart breaking. Lord, she's your previous daughter, the one you love. You'll wipe dry her tears and you love her so. Lord, please comfort her. Relieve this burden and sorrow from her heart. Comfort her. Reveal your will to her. Give her strength, to continue to walk in your way. Lord, I put Yuet Seung in you, uplift her in my prayer.

Lord, I also pray to you for ah keung. Lord, you have said you're to uplift him. Lord, you'll establish him and you'll raise him up. Lord, Thank you. Thank you for your promise and your blessing. Can feel the energy and power coming in. Lord, please bless his way. Please continue to keep this fire in him burning. Please give him wisdom so something can be available soon for the popo fighters, for them to know you better. For them to ultimately return to you, to become your great soldiers.

Lord, I also pray for another group of non-believers - those in CX. Lord, please prepare our ways and open doors for us for the Alpha Course in CX. Lord, I know you've told us to go ahead already. Please guide our way. Lord, please use this course and the tools to really attract, move and bring them to you. Lord, please prepare those who'll be helping out for the course, and prepare those who'll take part in the course. May them get to know you better, Lord. May them truly get to know you.

Lord, at the same time I pray for CX. Lord, I pray for the work that are entrusted into my hands for CX. Lord, especially I pray to you for the 60th Anniversary roadshow preparation. Lord, once again this stress and nervousness come hit on me again, but I know they're not from you, Lord! Lord, you are to give me strength and wisdom or brothers/sisters or others to help do it together - you never fail me! It may not be the way I've expected but your will always happen as you want it to. Lord, so in your name I refuse to accept all these self doubt talk or discouraging words. Lord, in you I only say and hear words of positive influence - words that would build people and encourage others and bring out positive result, instead of any accusation, discouraging or negative things. Lord, from you I ask for strength and wisdom and joy and love. Lord, as I determine to walk in your spirit and to commit, totally commit myself to you, please have HS to remind me always so every day by every day, every choice by every choice, I can truly live and work and walk in you.

Lord, I also pray for CX as a whole. Lord, please give blessing to this company. Please change the hearts of the key senior executives so they'd want to make CX a "good" company - good in your sense, Lord. Lord, I pray that this company will do more and more things which are in line with your will. Lord, let CX be a company that is pleasing to you.

Lord, I also pray to you for CCF. Thank you so much for your guidance and leadership on how CCF to move forward and for remaining this year. Lord, may your will be done! Let us really live out our passion in you and to live according to what you plan for us! That while in CX, let us live out the special assignment you've given us for this company, for market place, for the colleagues you've given us, for the cities and countries that we operate in. Lord, let CX & CCF be a good tool in you.

Lord, thank you for giving me Gen 39 today. And as you promise Joseph that all he has done is good and smooth because he's with you, I know you have the same promise for me. Lord, Let me live in you and walk in your spirit, always. And like Joseph, Lord, let me be your blessings to others, too.

In name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

No comments: