Friday, March 03, 2006

popo: sometime it's hard...

(as posted in popo hompy)

I could still hold out my tears when I was leaving office. But as I shared what I went through that day with my popo family, I could not stop the tears dropping.


Actually, nothing too dramatic, it was just everyday life to many people -

My boss told me not to proceed with a project previously. He shared the reasonale behind. I totally supported his decision and I thought it was good learning for me too as I have not considered those points before. But then, another team presented a different but similar project this day. Disregarding the concerns and rationale also apply in this situation, my boss approved their plan.

That's it.

I wasn't mad at him. I wasn't even angry with him.

I just felt a bit hurt.

Because I have always treated him as more than just "boss" but also have tried to popo him all along, so the bit of "hurt" was felt stronger than from a usual "boss".

And unless I can get "recovered" in this hurt feeling, I can't really popo him again.

Then 抱抱管家 said: "車! 即係你無放低自己囉!"

I guess, she's right... sometime, popo other, even a person you like, it can still be hard...

No comments: