Wednesday, December 28, 2005

My 2006 MPP - version 1

A. Background & Implications

1. At the right place
- yes, already there: in MKT, in CCF, in popo hompy

2. Do the right thing - not so right, yet. Still feeling lost.
- mostly for work: not feeling right (or feeling right only sparingly in some occasions), sth's wrong. my role is wrong, so things don't fall into the right place
- CCF: not too clear, either: where God wants us to go. My role: more active role?
- popo hompy: gets better here. yes. the "work tribe" and their struggles.

3. Picture/ Vision
- Opening this door I know is the work place, stepping into a different world. Slopes and slopes of green grass, pink and yellow flowers.
- The white road from my door branching out and out and out, reaching so many so many different doors, floating in the air over the slopes. I know these are lives that I would otherwise no way to touch or come across if not thru the work place door.

4. Spiritual Drought and Struggles
- Intended for my own good? for others' benefit? Sin? Prunning?
- More eager and crave for God. No complacency. Struggle.


B. Target Markets

1. general - people at work place
- especially those who struggle: feel frustrated and disappointed and unsatisfied at work and want something better in life

2. very specific - in & thru CX
- Christians in CX: CCF
- team mates, CX colleagues
- biz partners: people, other lifes that I touch thru my role and my work in CX


C. Objectives

1. To Love God: with all my heart, all my soul, all my strength, all my mind - i.e. to put Him FIRST
- for myself & for others (as in #2 - it's the most loving thing I can do for others!)
2. To Love others as myself


D. Strategies

1. To serve God and Love God by living with my passion
- to find my role, to live out my passion
- joy will be overflowing and things will fall into the right place
- others will see it. others will feel it. so they would wanna find their passion, their way to God, too.

2. To keep a pure, humble, thanks-giving heart
- so I can hear and be close to God, always.
- so I will obey, always.
- so I will give thanks and appreciate EVERY THING God has for me, always.
- so I will love God, always.

E. Programmes

???

1 comment:

xxx said...

Wa, 同感一靈... we shared the same objectives and also partly the strategy!!!