Sunday, November 23, 2008

Four of us went to church

Today, the four of us went to church together.

It's the first time I went to church in 2 months time. We were a bit late. By the time we arrived, worship was more than half way through already and we were just there for the last 3 songs.

But God was so kind to me (as always). As soon as I settled down and concentrated on the worship, I felt very touched in the spirit. Tears started streaming down my face and for the first time in many months I prayed in tongues again, to praise and worship our Lord. Those were not the very touchy or emotional worship songs. And my tears did not fall because of sadness or joy. I just felt overwhelmed in the spirit. I felt so moved to worship our Lord. I felt so close to Him in the spirit. It seemed that He just reassured me that I have been staying close to Him all along in the past few weeks though we weren't able to attend Sunday service. And once we were back, He in me, resonated in great joy.

I am just so thankful and it's so good to be back, to be able to worship our Lord.

And it's good to be back to see other brothers and sisters as well. Though we were back only briefly (we were late and we left early), we still received lots of blessings and love from brothers and sisters around us. And they were so passionate with the 2 kids and taking them away for most of the time, giving me and Wesley the opportunity to truly immerse ourselves and enjoyed the worship. Hope that we could be back 'full time' very soon.

No comments: