Thursday, October 27, 2005

time with God

I just applied a day off and plan to stay home today.

I just feel it so strongly again, that I need to spend some good time with God. Has beeng getting this message again in the past few days from "Experiencing God Day-by-Day". Feel so bad that the Tuesday got "wasted" - I was on sick leave that day and supposingly, I should have taken some rest, have time for myself, and can spend some good time with God. But then, the whole day I was working from home. With all the email and phone calls... I just simply worked from home. I didn't "seek ye first". I was too into my job and work. And I regretted it.


So I take today off, devotedly taking it as an annual leave, quietly, I know I really need some good time in You.


And this time, it's a bit different from my feeling like a month ago - at that time I was so fed up with my work, that I tried very hard to escape from it. So I was pleased to take leave for quiet time then. But it's quite different today. Now that things are getting back on track, I feel like drawing into work. And this, is what I need to think about today as well... it cannot be more important than God. The fact that I didn't start writing this blog until I cleared all the emails says something...


Pray for me to have a good day ahead.

No comments: