Tuesday, January 03, 2006

New Year Prayer

Dear my Lord,

Lord, please help me. Please help me to turn to a new page. With the start of a new year, my Lord, let me BE who you want me to be. Let me BE the person you have created me to be.

Lord, please guide me in my heart. Please guide me to find the passion you have put in my heart, in my life. Let me get lost in serving you, Lord. Let me open myself up and to team up with you, always, in every thing I do and every minute I work.

Lord, in the beginning of this new year, let me put forth to you this computer, this desk, this office. Let me announce that you are King of the Kings and Lord of the Lords in this place. You are Almighty God. You are behind all things, including the marketplace, including this company. Lord, let it be the altar that I serve you. Lord, let my work place be my altar for you. Let me sanctify myself and my heart so I will live a life here that’s worthy to be my life sacrifice to you.
Lord, and I pray to you for wisdom. Not only with the renewed joy and faith and commitment, but Lord, I also ask for added wisdom from you. Especially for the meeting later on today with my team. Lord, I believe it is your will that we should do what we do, “according to our own kind.” And I believe I haven’t done so in 2005.

Lord, please guide me and give me wisdom to start this new year right. Lord, only in you the wrong can be corrected and put into right. Lord, please help me on this too.

Lord, I put this in you and I should worry about it no more.

Thank you Lord for hearing my prayer, as always.

Happy New Year to you, too.

In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

No comments: