Sunday, January 01, 2006

New Year Gift from my Lord

My Lord gave me this great gift during our worship today. I have started to feel the change some days ago. But today, I am quite sure about it. That in the new year, God has given me a "new heart" and "times up" for the drought period. So with this new heart I can feel His presence and His love again. And that this is a new year, and there are many new things to be done in Him.

It's a wonderful feeling and it's interesting to be "back". Now I can feel the sweetness being with our Lord again, but it's different now. With the drought period of the past half a year, now that I treasure such moment with our Lord even more. Past was just pure "sweet sweet". Now, it seems that some "depth" was added into it. Like dark chocolate, with a tiny bit of bitter taste, only addingand enhancing the sweetness.

Thank you Lord. For such a wonderful gift to start the new year. And yes, I know this year will be a NEW one, with many new things. Praise our Lord.

No comments: