Thursday, October 05, 2006

My Prayer for HKIR 2006

My dear Lord,

After the fun-filled Gala Party, I now need to start work on the HKIR. It’s really difficult for me as I think gambling is something you don’t like, and so I don’t wanna promote it. But I don’t know how to do it as I know I can’t escape from this project, either.

Lord, thanks so much for your revelation last night – that I really can’t do it! Just on myself there is no way I can change it or turn it around. I just can’t do anything about it.

But with YOU, we can do ANYTHING! Lord, you can do anything, including turning this HKIR thing into a blessing instead of it being used by the devil to capture people’s lives and soul.

Lord, I serve you. I know you are the only one I serve when I work on this project or in fact, any other project that I work on. Lord, in Jesus Christ’s name I proclaim this CXHKIR event is YOUR event, YOUR name to be glorified, that people will find YOU and see YOU thru this event, instead of being captured by this world.

And Lord, with the strength and wisdom that you give me and the fact that you work with me together for this cause, this event in fact turn people AWAY from gambling, AWAY from the lost world, but to find YOU. Lord, in you this event should turn into a great success, NOT by bringing in more people or more money to the race, but bringing people to YOU.

Lord, I don’t know how it can be done. I have no clue at all how to do it! But this is the heart that I lay in front of you. This is the only reason for which I can work on this campaign. Lord, but just in case it’s just my wishful thinking and indeed you want me to have nothing to do with it, please, please let me know. Please let me know what’s your will, so I can adjust my life to you.

Lord, thank you. Because you have always prepared way out for us, and that in You, we can live this abundant life.

Thank you Lord. Thank you.

In name of Jesus Christ I pray.

Amen.

3 comments:

xxx said...

Amen. PRAISE OUR LORD.

我相信,步入新的季節,當中有著李思敬博士所說的境地:「在世,而不屬在世。」阿門。

Anonymous said...

Amen amen +

^_^

Anonymous said...

I totally understand the contradiction inside u. Although we somehow don't know how it works, anyway, just pray and that's what we can do.