Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Harp & Bowl

Tonight the prayer meeting at my church was a "Harp & Bowl" meeting. Praise the Lord. His presence was so strong. I was blessed the moment I walked in the door:

Brothers and sisters were then using these verses to bless one another:
And Mary said, "My soul magnifies the Lord, and my spirit rejoices in God my Savior, for he has looked on the humble estate of his servant. For behold, from now on all generations will call me blessed.
Luk 1:46 - 48

馬利亞說:我心尊主為大;我靈以神我的救主為樂;因為他顧念他使女的卑微;從今以後,萬代要稱我有福。
That was already really, really good. But then Pastor Helen also blessed us with this additional verse:

And blessed is she who believed that there would be a fulfillment of what was spoken to her from the Lord.
Luk 1:45

這相信的女子是有福的!因為主對他所說的話都要應驗。

Oh I was so touched! I knew the Lord was talking to me I knew the Lord is talking to me.

Thank you, Lord. Thank you. Thank you for loving me so and blessing me so.

Praise the Lord!

1 comment:

xxx said...

AMEN. Hallelujah!